March 19, 2012

Your Favourite Rappers Are Gay

Well, unintentionally gay...thanks to the intentionally funny tumblr site about unintentional gay rap lyrics. 

BIGGIE: “We fucked in his bed, quite dangerous, I’m in his ass while he playing against the Utah Jazz”
(From “I Got A Story To Tell”)
I totally get it, Biggie fucked some dude’s girlfriend. “His bed” and “His ass” refers to the dude’s ownership over the bed and her ass. But it just sounds reaaaally gay.

SNOOP DOGG: “I got a pocket full of rubbers and my homeboys do too.. so turn out the lights and close the door (but for what?) we don’t love them hoes!”
(From “Gin and Juice”)
So let’s be clear here: You’ve got condoms, so do your boys, you just turned off the lights and closed the door. And you hate women. That’s so gay.

BEANIE SIEGEL: “I’ll blow a nigga for a box of Huggies.”
(From “Toney Siegel aka The Barrell Brothers”)
Guys, maybe it’s time to stop with using “blow” as a synonym for “shoot.” Nonetheless, the image of Beanie Sigel giving a blojob for a box of diapers is hilarious.



CANIBUS: “You might have more cash than me, but you don’t have the skills to eat a nigga’s ass like me”
(From “2nd Round Knockout”)
For anyone who enjoys the “accidental gay rap lyric” genre, this is the godfather. It’s gayer than shopping for bathroom tile with another guy while touching tongue tips.

ICE-T: ”I got a bitch who’s a man”
(From “99 Problems”)
What?

Sometimes it’s not the lyrics, but a rapper’s name that is unintentionally homosexual.
STICKY FINGAZ
Semen on hands. Gross.

LINK: Unintentional Gay Rap Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment