August 14, 2013

Kendrick Lamar Ethered The Internet Yesterday


Kendrick Lamar dropped one of the greatest verses of all time, while at the same time reminding us that Big Sean is still (an always will be) a condiment rapper and that Jay Electronica peaked a good couple of years ago.

See below about what some rappers had to say about dudes verse, especially the K.O.N.Y. part.
I’m Makaveli’s offspring/ I’m the king of New York/ King of the coasts/ One hand I juggle them both.

I’m usually homeboys with the same niggas I’m rhymin’ with/ But this is hip-hop and them niggas should know what time it is. And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T, Wale, Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Big Sean, Jay Electron, Tyler, Mac Miller/ I got love for you all, but I’m tryna murder you niggas/ Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you niggas/ They don’t wanna hear not one more noun or verb from you niggas.


Step your game up New York rappers.

LINK: Rappers React To Kendrick Lamars 'Control' Verse

No comments:

Post a Comment